Friday, September 18, 2015

Empty Products #21


So I promised I wouldn't save the next empties post until I had 4 blog posts worth of products to talk about...I may have stretched the truth just a little...I LIED people! I LIED!

I have a valid excuse, I promise! I won't bore you with said excuse, but just know that it was definitely justifiable and involved moving 6 hours from my old home with a bag full of "trash"...

Anywho, there is a silver lining in all of this - I made a video and uploaded it to the YouTubes! Yup, I did you all a solid and filmed myself rambling on and on...and on about all of the products I used up since the last mahoosive empties post (or 4)! Check it! If you make it all the way to the end, you get a thumbs up from me!

What have you used up lately? Anything I should run out and buy.right.now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment